Why would I run for QMA National Secretary?
I am someone who believes that anything is possible, anything can change, and anything can be done!
I am someone who cares a great deal about Quarter Midget Racing.
I have dedicated a great deal of my time in the past few years to keep Quarter Midget Racing in Southern California.
I have learned to jump through a lot of hurdles:
- Starting a QMA Charter from Scratch
- Getting a License and a 501(c)3 Non-profit status in less than 3 months
- Finding a place to race, getting a lease, and building a $500,000 Racetrack (with only $2,000) in Record Breaking time
- I helped promote Quarter Midget Racing in Southern California and have tripled our Club Membership in 12 months. We are now the largest Club in the West
- I was instrumental in making this happen
- I am someone who believes in thinking outside of the box
- I am willing to be open minded to try and do what is best for Quarter Midget Racing, no matter what hurdle is thrown in front of me
I hope my skills, abilities, and desire to be an asset to Quarter Midget Racing will
Win your VOTE for QMA National Secretary
Orange Show Quarter Midget Race Track